Hello and welcome to my little website. To be completely honest, with all the new technologies going on nowdays, and me being quite active on the social media, I'm not completely sure of the added value of having a fancy pancy website, so I've decided to keep it simple and bring my page down to the bare basics of it all.
I'm not going to write a story about how great I am, how I started playing records when I was still wearing diapers, that my productions are released on the worlds greatest labels and being hammered by name drop DJ this and name drop DJ that. Ofcourse all of this is very much true (ugh), but why bore you to death with the same old same old, right?
Instead I invite you to look at the top of the page where you can check out my full discography (when I say full I mean everything accept the Furrr & Hazendonk stuff, there's another place for that on the web), some hot pictures of me taking a shower (minus the shower and hotness) and some moving pictures one might also clasify of video's a.k.a. me trying to look cool whilst making cliche DJ moves.
If you look at your right you'll see direct links of where you can find (even!) more info about me, and yes, I do appreciate if you'd 'like' my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter (with each new 'like' or follower my ego grows). You will also see where you can hear me play and most important of all; you can see who you need to contact if you want me to come and play at your wedding or bar mitzvah.
Some stuff you should know about me..
- My motto is 'it's better being pissed off then pissed on'
- I run a label called Manual Music which you might have heard of
- I consider Sendspace to be the most evil website in the world
- My monthly radio show is called 'Hazendonk FM' and is broadcasted on Proton Radio (USA), United Radio (RU) and 432fm (NL)
- I strongly believe David Hasselhoff should run for president in Germany one day
- I form the more house orientated DJ- and produced duo Furrr & Hazendonk together with Qbical
- The harsh truth is that I actually didn't start producing untill quite some years after I stared DJing because 'the market' forced me in to it, and I still feel very much more a DJ then a producer.. Sick ain't it?
So, now you know..
STOP! Hammer time.